Wednesday, February 1, 2012

SOME DAYS FOR ME

some days...I'm going to smile...
I want to make you happy...
laugh...
so...you won't see me cry..          

some days...I hate days like today...
they remind me a thing I don’t  have...
every song I heard...
Somehow related to you...

some days...I don’t think about  you at all.. .
but that rare….
I usually don’t go a minute...
without thinking about you...
or seeing you in my mind

some days...
I hate the way I could never hate you...
and I made a choice..
because I can’t stand the pain...
actually...
it’s really painful to say goodbye….
to someone that you don’t want to let go...
but it’s even more painful..
to ask someone  to stay...
if they never wanted to stay…
I’m going to let you go...
Even if it killed me...
I’m going to smile...
so..you won’t see my last tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment